ASCCA members are eligible for an added benefit on iATN. The benefit comes at no additional cost to those already subscribing to iATN at the Business level.
This benefit allows you to upgrade your account to the new Business+ level at the same rate as the iATN Business plan @ $36/mo. Not only will you save $9/mo. on the regular rate for Business+, you will be able to grant premium access to each of your employees’ individual accounts (for a total of 5) so they can enjoy premium access, allowing them to stay up to date with current trends in:
· Diagnostics – learn from their peers sharing diagnostic procedures
· Tools & Techniques – use iATN’s new waveform library data sharing system
· Analytics – discover new ways to address vehicle concerns
· Knowledge Base – Access to over 3.8 million data asset items
· Shop Management – Discuss challenges and solutions with fellow shop owners and managers
· Industry Events – Stay up to date with training events being offered
The following links provide a great place to start in recognizing the rich discussions taking place on iATN in helping solve today’s tough issues. Learning and sharing amongst your peers will provide you and your staff with valuable perspective.
· http://iatn.me/7Um – 2014 Caprice P0455
· http://iatn.me/7Un – A Hidden Parasitic Draw
· http://iatn.me/7Uo – Understanding Alignment Angle Changes
· http://iatn.me/7Up – P0420 and Exhaust Leaks
· http://iatn.me/7Uq – Vacuum and Compression Waveforms
· http://iatn.me/7Ur – A Thumbs Up for Prometric (ASE Certification Testing)
· http://iatn.me/7Us – Low Injection Control Pressure
· http://iatn.me/7Ut – Fun with Diesel Exhaust Fluid
· http://iatn.me/7Uv – Coolant in the Oil - Dodge Ram 5.9L
iATN has a video tutorial index covering many aspects of iATN, including how to add sub-accounts to your Business+ account located on this page: http://members.iatn.net/video/
Please use the following special link to take full advantage of this offer today! http://iatn.us/PROASC1940
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact Scott Brown (President of iATN) or their support team @ 866-428-6428 or by email email@example.com.