Mission Statement/Core Purpose/Code of Ethics
MISSION STATEMENT: To provide business resources for our members and to advance the professionalism of the Automotive Repair Industry.
CORE PURPOSE: To elevate and unite automotive professionals and give them voice.
CORE VALUES: Integrity, Compassion, Professionalism, Unity
BHAG: Make the public aware that ASCCA means skilled professionalism and inspired customer trust.
CODE OF ETHICS:
- To promote goodwill between the motorist and the automotive industry.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To perform high-quality services at a fair and just price.
- To employ the best-skilled personnel obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality, distributed by reputable firms.
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for services rendered.
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection if so requested.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members.
- To refrain from an advertisement, which is false or misleading or likely to confuse, or deceive the customer.