Meeting Schedule: 4th Thursday of each month at 6pm
Purpose: To represent the Chapter and serve as a conduit of information between the Chapter and the Association.
- Get the ASCCA message to the members by sharing what we are doing at the state level.
- Communicate in both directions with the Association and Chapter.
- Share the benefits of being a member of ASCCA.
- Help promote partners.
- Develop a Committee onboarding process; ASCCA Policies, Chapter Manual, Treasurer’s Tax Manual
- Chapter Rep Committee Chairman picks up the phone and talks to each Rep, quarterly at a minimum, and reports back on conversations (that they happened and quality) to the Board.
- Use staff provided Team Weekend summary to present to the Chapter board.
David Bauld, Chair (Chapter 14)
Tim Chakarian, Vice Chair (Chapter 5)
Lee Chesnin (Chapter 12)
Steve Small (Chapter 16)
Dennis Schoedl (Chapter 18)
Rich Lezcano (Chapter 20)
Paul Grech (Chapter 21)
Eric Sevim (Chapter 23)
Steve Vanlandingham (Chapter 24)
Zarkis Martirosian (Chapter 25)
John Camara (Chapter 26)
Bob Toepp (Chapter 28)
Dave Kusa (Chapter 42)
Rob Pitari (Chapter 99)
Tony Callas (Chapter 1940)
Rory Balmer, ASCCA President (Chapter 14)
John Eppstein, Immediate Past President (Chapter 24)