Is your shop as profitable as it can be? If you’re not sure and have no way to track, then chances are it’s not.
Every shop owner needs the proper gauges to run their business effectively. These gauges are KPI’s (key performance indicators), and they’re as important to your shop as fuel trim readings are to a car. Without them, you’ll have no idea how your business is running. This makes it nearly impossible to grow and be profitable.
We know that choosing which KPI’s to track can be tricky – and setting benchmarks and tracking them – even harder. So, if you’re struggling with either, this webinar is for you!
Join ATI’s webinar to discover the top 5 KPI’s for gauging performance and how to use them to:
- Capitalize on each vehicle that comes through your shop
- Measure the efficiency of each of your technicians and their work
- Get a complete overview of all the financial transactions going on in your shop
- Find out the true profitability of your shop and where you’re leaving money on the table
- Measure your shop’s growth and how much it will grow year-over-year
Register now while space is still available.
Register here: https://www.autotraining.net/workshops/details/194