Date: Saturday, October 13, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Modesti’s Car Care Center, 12121 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230
ASCCA Members $275 (1st person) $225 (ea. additional)
Non‐Members** $325 (1st person) $275 (ea. additional)
*No other discounts or coupons may be used
*Lunch is provided
If you deal with people this class is for you! Team ESi will provide insight and tools to help you manage people in all aspects of your life. Areas of focus: The difference between a boss and a Leader, What Emotional Intelligence (EI) is, and the 5 basic traits of a good people manager. Your success depends on the success of others; don’t miss out on becoming a successful leader.
Effective communication makes the difference!
The biggest time and money waster in repair shops today is poor communication. Ineffective communication creates confusion, frustration and a loss of clients.
In this class we will cover:
- The 7 points of miscommunication in your business
- How to improve communication in these 7 points
- The filters to communication
- Why we must be active listeners
- Tools to improve your shop’s communication with customers and staff 68 % of the customers leave because of an attitude of indifference on the part of the service provider. This perception of indifference is a communication issue! Good communications helps retain customers and employees.
Learn more and register - click here