Meeting Schedule: 4th Thursday of each month at 6pm
Purpose: To represent the Chapter and serve as a conduit of information between the Chapter and the Association.
- Get the ASCCA message to the members by sharing what we are doing at the state level.
- Communicate in both directions with the Association and Chapter.
- Share the benefits of being a member of ASCCA.
- Help promote partners.
- Develop a Committee onboarding process; ASCCA Policies, Chapter Manual, Treasurer’s Tax Manual
- Council of Representatives Speaker picks up the phone and talks to each Rep, quarterly at a minimum, and reports back on conversations (that they happened and quality) to the Board.
- Use staff provided Team Weekend summary to present to the Chapter board.
Lee Chesnin, ASCCA President
Dave Kusa, ASCCA Vice President
Tim Chakarian, Chapter 5 – Speaker of the Council
Andrei Obolenskiy, Chapter 20 – Speaker Pro Tem.
Lee Chesnin, Chapter 12
Davie Bauld, Chapter 14
John Bridgwater, Chapter 16
Dennis Schoedl, Chapter 18
Tony Callas, Chapter 1940
Daniel Costa, Chapter 21
Eric Sevim, Chapter 23
Julio Campos, Chapter 24
Zarkis Martirosian, Chapter 25
John Camara, Chapter 26
Bob Toepp, Chapter 28
Mike Delacruz, Chapter 42
Tatsu Tsuchida, Chapter 48
Rob Pitari, Chapter 99