Meeting Schedule: 2nd Thursday each month at 6pm
Purpose: TO continually evaluate the membership value proposition to support membership growth and retention. Develop and support outreach efforts to foster growth and retention.
- Recommend, for Board approval, clear guidelines on state-only membership.
- Work with a marketing company to provide input on our target membership and to help implement the marketing plan to potential members.
- Work towards diversifying the Committee so different views and options can be represented when working on our marketing and retention plans.
- Set guidelines to attract new members and improve retention.
- Help get the word out that ASCCA is the place to be.
Lee Chesnin, Chair (Chapter 12)
Carolyn Coquillette (Chapter 21)
Stephanie Pitari, Vice Chair (Chapter 99)
John Camara (Chapter 26)
Daniel Costa (Chapter 21)
Shannon Devery (Chapter 24)
Rocky Khamenian (Chapter 48)
Jimmy Lea (State Member)
Stephanie Pitari (Chapter 99)
Angi Roberts (Chapter 42)
Jim Silverman (State Member)
Steve Vanlandingham (Chapter 24)
Rory Balmer, ASCCA President (Chapter 14)
John Eppstein, Immediate Past President (Chapter 24)