Automotive Service Councils of California
To Elevate and Unite Automotive Professionals and Give Them Voice
ASCCA is the vehicle to help you improve your repair shop operations today, saving you time AND money – while positioning your shop and the industry for long-term growth and success tomorrow.
- Fighting for the Industry:
- Doing business in California comes with countless challenges – ASCCA will help shape state laws and regulations to minimize their impacts on auto repair shops and make them work in the real-world. With our relationship with the Bureau of Automotive Repair, we are able to help create guidelines that protect the consumer as well as our shops.
- Accessible Network:
- ASCCA members represent a wealth of information and experience – through the TeamTalk online forum, webinars, local chapter events, and state-level events you can tap into a large network for advice and insights to improve your skill set and business.
- Access to Information:
- Auto repair shop owners wear many hats – and ASCCA will give you information and tools to be a successful small business owner. ASCCA’s free legal consultations (valued at $225 per month), business management advice, HR services, industry education and access to business supplies and services can all make your job easier and your business more profitable. ASCCA provides access to the top shop owners across the state to discuss ideas and strategies to better run your business.
- Positioning Your Business for the Future:
- The industry landscape is changing and auto repair needs as well as our customers' needs are evolving – ASCCA will help you navigate these changes, with cutting edge training and information. ASCCA will help you understand new vehicle systems, guide you in creating new procedures and processes to effectively and profitably run your business, and help you adopt the right technologies so you are best prepared to serve your customers moving forward.
Join the leading association for automotive professionals that can help your automotive service business and employees thrive and be prepared for the next generation of automotive services.
Integrity, Unity, Compassion, Professionalism
Code of Ethics
- To promote goodwill between the motorist and the automotive industry.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To create a community of automotive service professionals that are prepared and equipped with the skill set for the future of the automotive industry.
- To perform high-quality services at a fair and just price.
- To employ the best-skilled personnel obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality, distributed by reputable firms.
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for services rendered.
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection if so requested.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members.
- To refrain from an advertisement, which is false or misleading or likely to confuse, or deceive the customer.