ASCCA members strive to provide quality automotive service to their customers. Look for the ASCCA logo sign to determine if your shop is an ASCCA member.
ASCCA Code of Ethics:
- To promote goodwill between the motorist and the automotive industry
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer
- To perform high-quality services at a fair and just price
- To employ the best-skilled personnel obtainable
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality, distributed by reputable firms
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for services rendered
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection if so requested
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry
- To uphold the integrity of all members
- To refrain from an advertisement, which is false or misleading or likely to confuse or deceive the customer
CLICK HERE TO FIND AN ASCCA SHOP NEAR YOU.
ASCCA is the largest independent garage owners association in California. The core purpose of ASCCA is to elevate and unite automotive professionals and give them a voice in a way that promotes integrity, compassion, individuality and continuous self-improvement.
ASCCA Members are:
- Held to the highest standard
- Part of a green industry that recycles over 95% of vehicle material
- Always have consumer safety in mind
- Involved in and support their local communities
- ASCCA has an active Legislative Action Committee dedicated to fair business and consumer protection
- ASCCA supports full vehicle information access so that consumers can be assured that an ASCCA shop has the most current service and repair information for their cars
- ASCCA supports ASE Voluntary Technician Certification
Be Aware! Keep Your Vehicle Safe, Dependable and on the road longer.
Click here to download an info-graphic PDF on the recommended (general) carcare.org interval service schedules
Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR)
Online Consumer Complaint & Unlicensed Actity Reporting Form