EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- General Agreement: The undersigned hereby applies for tabletop exhibit space as indicated, for the use at the ASCCA Confer ence held September 8-10, 2023 at the Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County, CA.
We understand that space will be assigned on a first come, first serve bases, as explained in the Exhibitor Prospectus. PRIORITY ASSIGNMENT WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE OUTLINED ACCORDING TO SPONSORSHIPS.
It is understood that ASCCA may revoke this contract at any time if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the products and services we intend to exhibit are not suitable if appropriate. It is also understood that in some cases we may be allowed to continue exhibiting as long as items deemed inappropriate by ASCCA are removed.
We understand the aforementioned rate includes use of exhibit space, in accordance with the Exhibitor's Prospectus. This rate includes use of exhibit space on Friday, September 8, 2023 to Sunday September l 0, 2023.
- Set-up: Exhibitors may set up displays on Friday, September 8th at 3pm. Exhibitors must be completely set up by 5 p.m. on Friday, September, 8th.
- Exhibit Hours: (Subject to Change)
Friday, September 8, 2023 • Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Dismantling: All displays must be removed and the exhibit area cleaned starting at 5pm on Saturday.
- Display Rules:
- Exhibitors will be provided with a 6' long draped table, two chairs and a trash can.
- Size restrictions - Exhibitors are not permitted to have displays which exceed their designated space. Aisles must be kept clear; no items may block or narrow aisles, by order of Fire Marshal. Any items that do block aisles will be removed.
- Special Requirements: Exhibitors must contact the hotel to order electricity. There will be an additional fee charged by the hotel. If you have any other special requirements, such as free-standing displays, or any questions, please call ASCCA Headquarters.
- Shipment of Materials: All shipping charges are the responsibility of individual exhibitors. Once registered as an exhibitor, all materials should be sent labeled as follows:
Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa GUEST: [your name]
C/O: ASCCA Conference 3131 Bristol St,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Security: Exhibitors will be responsible for their own displays at all times. Valuable items should not be kept in the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall will be locked during evening hours; however, ASCCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Outside Events: As a courtesy to all exhibitors, hospitality suites hosted by exhibitors and private parties shall not be permitted during the scheduled hours of the Exhibit Hall, ASCCA meetings or other ASCCA functions. Exhibitors scheduling private functions in conflict with official ASCCA events will jeopardize their participation in future ASCCA events. Exhibitors desirous of participating as an event sponsor should contact ASCCA in order to make arrangements.
- Insurance & Liability: It is agreed that Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of injury to persons or damage to exhibitor's displays, equipment or other property brought upon the premises of Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County, and its owners, servants, agents and employees against all claims or expenses for such losses, includ ing reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of the use of the hotel premises excluding any liability caused by negligence of ASCCA or Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County, Costa Mesa, CA, and its owners, servants, agents and employees. The exhibitor understands that neither ASCCA nor Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County, Costa Mesa, CA maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor's property or lost revenue and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance. Furthermore, the Exhibitor may not permit anything to be done by their employees through which act the premises, property or equipment of Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County, Costa Mesa, CA, or other exhibits will be damaged. No signs or articles can be affixed, nailed or otherwise attached to walls, doors, etc., in such a manner to deface or destroy them. Likewise, no attachments can be made to the floors by nails, screws or other devices that would damage them. All space is leased and subject to these restrictions. Exhibitors will be held liable for damages in such violation(s).
- Cancellation of Space: Cancellations must be made in writing. A refund, less a $250 administrative fee will be assessed No refunds will be issued after August 4, 2023. Email Natalie Perry at [email protected].
We agree to abide by all rules and regulations governing the ASCCA 2023 Conference as printed in the Exhibitor Prospectus Terms and Conditions.