We are pleased to announce competitive dental and vision plans exclusively available to ASCCA members. Here are some key components to the offering:
- It doesn’t matter if you currently have these plans in place or not, everyone can enroll. The initial launch of the program will be effective July 1st.
- Shop owners decide if they want to contribute toward some of the premium, all of the premium, or offer it voluntary to the employees where they pay the full cost.
- Includes a nationwide network of dentists.
- These plans are eligible for Section 125 where the employees’ cost can be deducted pre-tax from their paychecks.
- Only one person in your business needs to enroll.
- There is a billing fee of $10 per group per month.
- CoreMark can include these plan options inside their custom enrollment booklets they prepare for clients. These booklets illustrate the complete benefits package including necessary disclosures as required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
In the next two weeks an enrollment website will be live to start enrolling your employees. Please contact Mat Nabity at CoreMark if you’re interested or have any questions. He can be reached at 916-286-0918 or [email protected].